Wielton is new major shareholder of Langendorf

Wielton is new major shareholder of Langendorf. Wielton acquires 80% share in Langendorf Group.

On May 23rd, Wielton SA acquired 80 % of the shares of Langendorf Group. The remaining 20% of company shares will stay with Dr. Klaus P. Strautmann, one of the managing directors of Langendorf. The signing ceremony of the agreement took place in DŁsseldorf. The C.E.O. of Wielton SA, Mr. Mariusz Golec, the managing directors of Langendorf Group Dr. Klaus P. Strautmann and Mr. Jens Daniel as well as representatives of NRW-Bank (shareholder of Langendorf) signed the agreement. The acquisition includes shares of Langendorf Company and all subsidiaries of Langendorf Group: Langendorf Service GmbH, Langendorf Trading GmbH and Langendorf Potsdam GmbH.

The Agreement will become effective after approval of the antitrust-agency. This acquisition does not contain any personell changes at Langendorf. Existing Langendorf Team will continue its mission and will be reinforced in the future. This event will also strengthen the Langendorf-base and the Langendorf product program. The brand name ĄLangendorfď and the well-known ĄKippermšnnchenď Logo will stay as a strong identity of LangendorfĎs quality and reputation and will play a role of the ambassador for the worldwide expansion of the traditional brand. The relocation to a new factory site becomes visible and will be supported by the new shareholder based of sustainable criterias.

Thanks to the new shareholder, Langendorf will offer a wider product range and services Ė a further step in the successful development of the worldwide operating trailer manufacturer from Waltrop. Meanwhile Langendorf will become an important part in the Wielton Group organization. Further synergy effects will be granted in the mutual purchasing and through market presence of the both companies. A Strong Wielton sales network, present mainly in East European countries will support expansion strategy of Langendorf. Simultaneously the presence of Wielton products will be reinforced by Langendorfs sales network in Germany, Benelux, Swiss and in Scandinavia. Together with the new shareholder Langendorf plans to enforce the internal structures and adapts the sales structure to the new situation. Langendorf will develop own sales team with personell and skills to improve the future performance in respect of consulting around the topic of dedicated transport solutions.

This transaction is an important step for the long term development of the company on national as well as on international markets. In the perception of globalization it is a big stepstone for Langendorf as service-oriented company to place the onward development of the brand on a stable basis with a long-term perspective.

 vergelijk dit product

vraag informatie
Vraag vrijblijvend informatie / technische gegevens over deze Wielton.

(of gebruik het uitgebreide aanvraagformulier)

relevante links

technische specificaties *)
 Wielton is new major shareholder of Langendorf
Geen technische gegevens gevonden. Voeg informatie toe.
*) onder voorbehoud. Exacte specificaties kunt u opvragen bij de leverancier.

Whiting en mobile doors Roldeuren

Maxilift M50

STAS lichtgewicht grootvolume kipper oplegger

Volkswagen Crafter Pickup WB433 3,5t

Ziehl-Abegg: Busondernemingen nog terughoudend bij overschakeling naar electro-mobiliteit

SD-products MoToc

Scania - HIAB R500 6x2*4 trekker met kraan

DAF LF220 FA 19t

Volkswagen Crafter L3H3 WB364 103kW 3,5t Trendline

Alcoa ALkit4 wheel cleaning kit

Mercedes-Benz Antos 1932 LS trekker met dagcabine

Ford Transit Connect 210 L2 Duratorq TDCI 70kW / 85kW

Brandstoftank Maatwerk brandstoftank

Voith SWR (Secondary Water Retarder)

Talson TGG Mega ó Groot-volume-oplegger met dubbele laadvloer

Parlok White Line V spatschermen

Fliegl TPS118

Fuso Canter 9C18 WB340

Scania - HTS R500 10x4*6 Chassis met containerafzetsysteem

Brigade Backeye 360 Select

Welkom op bedrijfsauto.com, catalogus van transportmaterieel.


DAF Trucks

Seminautic Truckmatras
Schmitz Cargobull
Renault Trucks

De Techograaf-specialist
B.W. Rijkers
Van Hunnik Bedrijfswagens